HomeAbout MissionLice BustingAbout LiceExpert OpinionsBecome an AgentContact

Lice Busters
What Honest Medical Experts Really Say About Head Lice Treatments
More About Toxic Treatments

“Preparations like Rid® and Kwell®…are definitely toxic to people.” 
       - Dr. Andrew Weil, MD, Author of Ask Dr. Weil, Spontaneous Healing and Eight Weeks to Optimum Health.

“There is absolutely no need to expose children to any pesticide to treat head lice.”
       – Marion Moses MD, Designer Poisons.

 “Sometimes the medicine is worse than the disease. It is unfortunate that well intentioned parents treating their children with toxic or flammable substances have caused deaths and poisonings.”
      – Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health.

“Panicked parents who would not normally expose their children to potentially hazardous materials will apply pesticides in haste, sometimes well beyond the recommended frequency and dosages.”
     – Common Sense Quarterly Report (BIRC), Fall 1998.

“Never assume a pesticide is safe. Anything designed to disrupt a living organism-plant or animal-may also prove harmful to humans or other animals in unexpected ways.” 
       - Theo Colborn, Ph.D., Our Stolen Future.

“Head lice are becoming immune to common treatments, scientists have revealed, meaning parents are fighting a losing battle with nits in their children's hair.” 
     - Telegraph Reporter, 8/18/15.

“Many children are repeatedly “treated” for head lice when they don’t actually have any.” 
    – Steve Tvedren,Founder, Lice Busters
Super Lice Buster Resources

Become  a Super Lice Buster 

Super Lice Buster Store
Cafe Press

Our Book Store